Are you a consultant to nonprofits, looking to increase your client base or earn additional income through writing, speaking or presenting?
- Maybe you’re a nonprofit development director and you’re looking to take that leap into consulting and you just don’t know where to start
- You’re wondering how to create a dynamic website that gets noticed
- What are the secrets to networking and building relationships?
- Is blogging really worth it?
- How do you master the intricacies of Twitter and Facebook?
Navigating the online world and putting yourself out there can be scary. I know exactly where you’re coming from because just a few short years ago I was brand new to the online world and wondering where to turn.
Sick, broke, and depressed.
I was working in a full-time development position for a mid-sized nonprofit organization, and battling some serious health issues. Most days found me making it into the office by 9:00, working eight long hours (we’re talking toxic environment with a capital “T”), and coming home – only to fall into bed.
What a “life,” huh?
Then came the day when I couldn’t do it anymore and was placed on extended medical leave…and eventually laid off.
I was responsible for two kids – and didn’t have the luxury of a second income. After what felt like a lifetime working in the charity sector, I had no choice but to reinvent myself and figure out a way to thrive.
At that point in my life, it was sink or swim!
Fast forward just a few short years…
- My newsletter, The Grow Report, a weekly enews created for the overworked small shop fundraiser, reaches over 10,000 subscribers every week
- I’ve been featured on the Atlantic, named one of the top 50 Fundraisers by Civil Society, and I’m a regular contributor to SOFII, the showcase of fundraising innovation, and FundraisingSuccess Magazine
- I’ve presented for CharityHowTo, NTEN, Progressive Business Publications and Network for Good
- At over 10,000 Twitter followers, I’m one of the most retweeted professionals in the industry
- I’ve just signed my first book contract with CharityChannel Press
- Together with the founder of Movie Mondays for Nonprofits I’ve helped to create innovative products to benefit the nonprofit sector partnered with internationally-renowned fundraisers such as Ken Burnett, Tom Ahern, and Dr. Adrian Sargeant
- And more importantly, today, just three short years after I went on medical leave, consulting opportunities, sales, and affiliate commissions literally flood my inbox every day (this is a screenshot of just a few days of sales for two of my top-selling books):
I’m not telling you all this to show off. But you should know that if you’re not leveraging the power of the Internet, you’re missing opportunities.
Getting back to you…how are you looking to grow your nonprofit consulting business?
Okay, maybe you’re not interested in the possibility of sending out an email…and having thousands of dollars of sales flood your inbox (You’re not?! That’s a topic for another discussion). But you know that you want more from your business…
- You’re interested in building your client base, in getting more (paid) speaking engagements, and in serving more nonprofits
- Technology scares you and don’t have the $5,000 you think you need to put up a website (would you believe $300?)
- You’ve got young children at home…and you don’t want to miss out on their best years
- You worry about turning people off and coming across as coming off as too “sales-y” and unprofessional
Wherever you’re coming from, whatever your goal is for your business, learning the secrets of attraction marketing will get you there.
Download my free report
“How to Use Attraction Marketing to Build Your Online Presence”
where you’ll learn:
- Why you should never go with a WordPress.com hosted site if you’re serious about your business
- How to attract clients to you like bees to honey…rather than chasing them
- Why the crux of attraction marketing is in the list — and how to grow yours
- How to discover and play to your inner strengths — and not rely on copycat communications
- Why the “who” is more important than the “what”
You’ll also receive a subscription to my enews, GROWing, where you’ll learn how to build a business and a lifestyle that you love.